We are a Startup Studio. We test, develop and grow successful tech startups. For us and for others. Scroll and discover our methods, our experience, our team, our vision and our startup stories.
Who We Are
We are a private company strong of 25 startup professionals using their experience in marketing, software and hardware development to create startups. We have a method to transform an idea into a growing company. Better and faster. Reducing the risk at every stage of the journey. We call this "The Machine". Oh... by the way, we're cool so we can let you use The Machine for your own project. As a service or by investing in it.
Your innovative project is special and specific to you. However, we believe that the process of building a startup can be industrialized. It's all about focusing on the right things at each stage of the process. Starting by validating the market, we make sure to invest in things worth developing or fail fast and cheap.
Test your startup idea
The best way to make sure there is a market opportunity for your project is to start selling it. Yes, we sell it before even writing a single line of code.
Know what to build before you build it
Once the business side of the project has been validated, it's time to define the technical requirements of your solution. No fuss! We focus on features that really matter.
Find the right investors
Your job is to go from plan A to a plan that works. The investor’s job is to give you money to do it. Investors would rather invest in a solid and a validated business case than in a crazy high-tech prototype that has never gotten out of a garage. We'll help you put it in words our network of investors understands.
Make it happen
We build your software and/or hardware product. Our engineers and developers know the startup-related challenges better than anyone. “Lean”, “Agile” and “MVP” are the words tattooed on their arms.
Make it grow
We’ll grow your business by tackling every challenge and objective, one by one, using our team's Tech & Business skills.
Why We Do This
While 99% of startups fail, the remaining 1% has a massive impact in terms of jobs creation and on improving our daily life. Now imagine if we can increase the "Startup Success Rate" from 1% to 2%. Well, instead of dreaming it, we have a plan to do it.
We are a group of Humans dreaming to have a positive impact on the world. And technology is our mean to this end. Thanks to The Machine, we have all it takes to "do" the dream.
Empowering epileptic patients, drastically reducing industrial 3D printing waste, enhancing fuel consumption, improving dogs' well-being… We face challenges, we break them into pieces to solve them, and we contribute to make this world a better place.
The formula got tested over and over again, not faking it but making it. With The Machine and an amazing group of startup professionals, we want to give the opportunity to an increasing number of entrepreneurs to make their dreams happen.
Dream & Do.
We believe that your job as an entrepreneur is to roll up your sleeves and to focus on solving the problem you have identified. That's it. As a Startup Studio, we are here to be your perfect co-founder, ad interim. We provide team, funding, mindset & skills. We are convinced we hacked the formula to successfully push startups along the different growth-stages. Not by talking or reading books, but by testing, shaping, funding, building and growing businesses.
Anyone can use The Machine, but we also build, fund and grow our own startups.
We love to work on what we do best: develop startups from idea to growth. If you are an accelerator, incubator, startup hub or investor that wants to give their startups the help they need to validate, develop, fund, build and grow their products or services, we are the most effective partner to dream and do so. By joining forces we both can stay focused. And help more teams on their way to unicorness.
Become An Investor
As a Startup Studio, we know how to identify investment opportunities that have a proven market traction. And we have the hands-on capabilities to make sure the vision is perfectly executed on both technical and business sides of the journey. If you are looking to broaden your investment portfolio with startups that have been Machined, join our fund. Contact us if you would like to know more about our startup portfolio and our methods.
Join The Team
Make it does not use a chatbot, machine learning algorithms or AI to do what we do. To build successful startups, we use an amazing team of seasoned entrepreneurs, developers, designers and makers. Real people living the startup-life every day (and sometimes night)! A bunch of multi-talented, dedicated, and moreover crazy pros that understand the dream and know how to do something with it. We listen, we learn, we share, we dream and we execute. Be part of our journey.