preload
shape

Let’s dream big and Make it even bigger. Together.

While around 99% of start-ups fail, the remaining 1% represents almost 50% of new job creations. Now imagine if our methods and initiatives could increase that figure by only a tiny percent. Can you imagine the huge impact it could have? 

If you feel like you want to make your startup dream come true, if you want to support us on our way to achieve our vision or if you have any questions about our Startup Studio, just get in touch.

Illu
pin

BELGIUM: Headquarters

LeanSquare
Rue Lambert Lombart 5
4000 Liège

pin

BELGIUM: Operational Offices

BeCentral
Cantersteen 10/12
1000 Bruxelles
+32 484 74 04 44

pin

USA: Headquarters

720 N El Centre, Suite 230
CA 90038, Los Angeles
+1 (424) 279 0364

mail

hey@makeit-studio.com

card

TVA — BE 0549 901 017
BANK — ING BE12 3631 3146 93 92
BIC — BBRUBEBB